Ok, I think I may have mentioned these cookies before in a previous post, but I just had to share again how great these are! This recipe was created by the wonderful Bill and Hayley over at The Primal Palate. The cookies are so good, they really don’t need fiddling with, but I did add a 1/2 cup almond butter to the mix, and that added a deliciously subtle almond buttery taste.
- 3 cups Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil, or butter
- 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (these are dairy/soy free)
- optional: 1/2 cup almond butter or peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine dry ingredients.
- In a small mixing bowl beat eggs, maple syrup, coconut oil or butter and vanilla extract with a hand mixer.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and beat with hand mixer until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, drop balls of cookie dough, about a tablespoon in size.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Enjoy fresh and warm from the oven! I think they taste excellent after being in the fridge overnight, too!