Asian Meatballs with Teriyaki Glaze
Write a review
- Mix all ingredients (except the homemade teriyaki sauce) in a large bowl.
- Add a couple TBSP olive or avocado oil to a large skillet.
- Roll meat into balls and heat oil in skillet.
- Add meatballs to skillet, cook for about 5 minutes, then flip over, cover skillet, and cook another 6-8 minutes, or until inside is no longer pink.
- Serve over cauliflower rice or regular rice, and drizzle with some homemade teriyaki sauce! These are amazing!
Life Made Full http://www.lifemadefull.com/